In this e-guide, you’ll learn all about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and how it relates to hiring deaf and hard of hearing employees.
Download it for free today to get valuable information about:
- The disability rights movement and how the ADA was developed.
- ADA guidelines surrounding employment, state and local government activities, public accommodations, and Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS).
- The importance of the ADA and why maintaining it is critical for people with disabilities.
- Reasonable accommodations and what that really means for deaf and hard of hearing people.
- Diversity and how it can benefit your team – and more!