DeafTax is seeking to hire seasonal Customer Service Representatives in Honolulu, Hawaii or Washington, D.C. Applicants must be local to the area and be able to communicate with customers of VP and support office operations.
Duration: 1 CSR Per Office
Seasonal position -January to April
30-40+ hours a week at Supervisor’s discretion
Pay and Benefits: $18.00/hr – paid on 2nd and 4th Friday of each month by direct deposit.
No benefits will be offered due to temporary status.
Start Date: January 15th – April30th 2018
Details: Applicant must be fluent in ASL and possessing a bachelor’s degree is preferred. Good read and write English are required.
The Customer Service Representative duties and responsibilities include:
1. Scheduling meeting and appointments over videophone, email, and in person;
2. Greeting visitors and provide amenities to the visitors who come into the office;
3. Provide general administrative support to the Employer;
4. Receive calls from the public to the DeafTax offices and make notes of the calls into the customer relationship management (CRM) systems the Employer uses to log clients’ information;
5. Track client progress throughout tax preparation process;
6. Send invoice, tax document, and tax return to client when asked to by the supervisor;
7. Communicate with clients, prospective clients, and public via email, social media, videophone, and at the office;
8. Organizing and preparing mail, files, documents, supplies, and materials at DeafTax office.
The duties and responsibilities may be revised at any time with consent of the Customer Service Representative and the supervisor as an addendum to this document in writing.
Interested applicants should contact through email with copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.