This start-up is doing amazing things with wearables, and they asked CSD Works to help them find Deaf talent!
Here’s what they’re looking for:
As a Backend Software Engineer, you will be a key contributor and leader working closely with other mobile, backend, firmware and QA engineers. You will be a master at simplifying difficult problems, breaking down complicated tasks, writing documentation and creating scalable solutions. You are joining a team that loves to solve tough problems and helping to create a new technology. You will lead the development of the backend that will be the foundation for our first wearable and mobile apps.
• 5+ years of experience in backend development/architect
• Experience architecting and implementing a backend that interfaces and supports consumer mobile apps, web apps and IoT or wearable devices
• Ability to professionally communicate with team members
• Ability to work independently, breakdown tasks and estimate timelines
• Experience with Elasticsearch, REST API design, microservice architecture, Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes
• Ability to work with analytics team to create infrastructure for reporting
• Managing or mentoring other engineers
• Experience with machine learning systems
Salary range: $120,000 – $150,000 a year
This company provides a competitive compensation package, stock options, benefits, and a fun work environment.
Equity: 0.0% – 0.2%