This start-up is doing amazing things with wearables, and they asked CSD Works to help them find Deaf talent!
Here’s what they’re looking for:
As an iOS Software Engineer, you will be a key contributor and leader working closely with other mobile, backend, firmware and QA engineers. You will be a master at simplifying difficult problems, breaking down complicated tasks, writing documentation and creating scalable solutions. You are joining a team that loves to solve tough problems and helping to create a new technology. You will lead the development of the iOS app that will interface with our first wearable.
• 4+ years of experience in iOS development
• Experience creating a consumer app that interfaces with IoT or wearable devices
• Ability to professionally communicate with team members
• Ability to work independently, breakdown tasks and estimate timelines
• Experience with CoreBluetooth/BLE and/or ExternalAccessory frameworks.
• Strong experience with UIKit, notifications, StoreKit, and Core Location.
• Practical knowledge of software architecture concepts (e.g. MVC, MVVM)
• Managing or mentoring other engineers
• Experience creating a consumer app from concept and taking it through launch
• Experience implementing paywalls and in app payments
• A feel for visual and interaction design
Salary range: $100,000 – $140,000 a year
This company provides a competitive compensation package, stock options, benefits, and a fun work environment.
Equity: 0.0% – 0.2%