ASL Account Manager
Sales – Orem, Utah
Who We Look For
We are seeking fluent sign language superstars to help our customers unlock the most value out of our products and services. We are looking for people who are self-starters; those who want to be a part of a growing team of movers, doers, and thinkers. We want people who will work hard and smart in order to build something better, not only for themselves but for the future of the sign language and interpreter education community across the country.
From the initial onboarding training to ongoing curriculum integration, we assist customers in applying the platform to fit their needs. We understand their pedagogical goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for individuals committed to the sign language community to join our group and have a huge impact on customer retention and expansion.
What We’re Doing
GoReact is changing the way Sign Language Teachers, Interpreter trainers, and Deaf education practitioners teach language acquisition with interactive online video. We make a cloud-based video platform for feedback and critique of anything recordable, from helping students recognize their own errors, language assessments to stimulus prompts for student interpreters. It’s the secret sauce for people who want to master language skills and is being used in hundreds of universities by thousands of college students around the world. Get to know us better on ourwebsite.
- Work directly with college faculty & department heads as well as professionals as their point of contact with GoReact.
- Become an expert in the software, with the ability to guide and train simply and effectively.
- Proactively work with customers to understand their goals and help expand usage of GoReact within and beyond to other departments.
- Work with your team, our inside sales team and customer support team, as well as the rest of our company to help us market effectively and create a terrific GoReact experience for our existing customers.
- Document daily activities in sales force automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage customer relationships and perform other tasks necessary to drive world-class customer experience.
- Prepare content that educates users on how to fully utilize the platform
- Communicate with customer
- American Sign Language fluency is required
- Background in education (Deaf Education, Interpreting, Second Language Acquisition, or related fields) – a plus.
- Excellent communication skills—written and ASL
- Ability to be powerfully persuasive.
- Ability to listen, earn trust, and consult.
- Ability to work well on a team.
- Previous customer support experience preferred.
- Personal drive to be in charge of your own stewardship and work hard each day looking to support our customers.
- An outgoing, friendly personality who gets along with all types, old and young
- Solid computer skills – internet, Microsoft Office, etc. – be technically self-sufficient
- Video editing skills a plus.
What Are The Rewards?
- Professional autonomous culture — You decide how it gets done. We support you with tools and best practices.
- Open, fun, high paced, collaborative work environment with standing/sitting adjustable desks, games, and sitting areas.
- Company paid 1x base employee life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability
- Free snacks and refreshments in our break rooms, stocked regularly.
- Free Friday lunches
- 401k match program
- Core benefits offering of medical/dental/vision, with company contribution to medical benefits for employee and family.
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
Come join us as, as we change the way skills are taught in education!