We are looking for a positive, outgoing individual with strong ASL (American Sign Language) proficiency to provide an exceptional customer experience to our Deaf and Hard of Hearing clients. Interactions with our customers would be primarily through our video phone, but also through email, live chat, text messages, and in our showroom. You would also be required to perform data entry duties accurately & efficiently. We carry a high value on being a customer-centric team and always going above and beyond for the people we serve.
The deadline to apply is 08/03/2020
– Work full time Monday through Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm.
– Use ASL fluently and effectively to answer questions, process orders, resolve issues and troubleshoot equipment daily via video phone and other platforms.
– Able & willing to travel throughout the US to represent the company at trade shows and other events (once it is safe again to do so).
– Perform daily data entry duties accurately and in a timely manner.
– Obtain a fundamental & technical understanding of an extensive product line.
– Listen to customers, understand their needs, & recommend products based on those needs.
– Effectively deal with customer complaints in a positive, professional manner.
– Complete other tasks and projects as determined by your Manager.
– High level of ASL proficiency is required.
– Previous customer service and/or sales experience.
– Punctual and reliable.
– Able and willing to learn the technical aspects of a large product line.
– Friendly, positive, and outgoing personality.
– Strong written communication skills.
– Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a team environment.
– Strong time management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize tasks independently.
– Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).