Pressley Ridge employees share a passion for creating success for the children, adults, and families we serve. With more than 1,100 employees in six states, we offer career opportunities in a variety of fields and specialties.
The deadline to apply is 10/30/2020
- Clinical Supervisor
- The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing oversight of the Independence Plus and Second Generations Programs in the Towson Office, as well as direct clinical supervision to all of the Transition Team Coordinators, the Community Services Specialists, the After Hours Supervisor and the Parent Trainer.
- Clinical Supervisor – Safe at Home
- The Clinical Supervisor (CS) coordinates and evaluates the day to day implementation of the overall program(s) assigned. The CS assists the PD in assuring staff develop, implement, and monitor effective programs that maximize high rates of successful program completion and maintenance in the home and community settings. The CS will recruit staff and assure the training and development of staff as well as assist in developing and revising procedures to assure continuous program quality and compliance. The CS assists in model oversight and implementation of services to youth and families including assessments such as CANS, treatment/service planning, utilization of resources, community partnerships, referral assignments, and oversight of case and service coordination.
- Family-Based Therapist/Mental Health Professional
- The Family Based Mental Health Professional works in a collaborative manner to build a partnering relationship with families and others in the home and community to assure that the needs of designated children and their families are respectfully and adequately addressed. In each case the Family Based Mental Health Professional will assure that services to children and families are individualized, strengths and needs-based, culturally sensitive and responsive, and goal-driven. This position requires local travel and flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule in a high-demand work situation.
- Human Services Intern
- Gain internship experience in a community based setting focusing on social work & counseling services with families and youth within treatment foster care and independent living programs.
We offer healthcare, life insurance, and disability benefits to help meet the needs of employees and their families.
- Medical Coverage (Highmark and UPMC)
- Health Savings Account with Employer match
- Prescription Coverage (CVS/Caremark)
- Dental Coverage (Metlife)
- Vision Coverage (VBA)
- Retirement Plan (403b/401k) with Employer match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance (Lincoln Financial)
- Dependent Care Flexible Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program (Lytle)
- Wellness Benefit (up to $250!)
- Education Benefit/Cohort