We are building a revolutionary communication technology which can help millions of people. Our product is capable of translating ASL to text and voice to text in real time during a video call. This is a new private communication system between deaf and hearing people. Our team works with advanced AI technologies. The core of the product is a trained neural network model developed as part of a scientific work in the "Aachen University of applied sciences" in Germany and is continuously being developed.
The deadline to apply is 02/28/2021
– Find resources for the company needs (fundraising, grant applications, etc.)
– Define the company business strategy
– Lead the finance operations
– Represent the company in the Deaf and hard of hearing community
– Incorporation, documentation, registration, etc.
– Experience leading or successfully launching a digital product
– American Sign language (ASL) knowledge
– Knowledge of Accessibility technologies
– Communications skills and coordination with team members
– Has a deep understanding of development processes and methodologies, and has built or led a technology start up
– Capability of defining and executing a product strategy
– Market and customer knowledge
– Being able to understand main AI characteristics and knowledge of main technical vocabulary
– Vision perspective and the ability to be innovative