- Kristy Ramos, Director of CSD Works
- Regina Kiperman-Kiselgof, Assistant Director for the Career Center, RIT/NTID, Rochester Institute of Technology / National Technical Institute for the Deaf, Rochester NY
- Anjali Desai-Margolin, Career Center Advisor, Gallaudet University, Washington, D.C.
- Samantha Moreno, Partner H-E-B grocers, Disability Bridges Program, Texas
- Angel Enriquez, Senior Manager, Amazon’s Global Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Organization, nationwide
With Kristy Ramos moderating, the panelists discuss their companies’ recruitment strategies and support systems for D/HH employees, and how technology in a pre- and post-COVID has enhanced their accommodation offerings, from captioned and VRI-interpreted interviews, to fully remote working environments.
They also offered tips to job seekers, including how to best prepare an application, dos and don’ts in an interview, and how to advocate for yourself when requesting accommodations.
Following the discussion, the panelists answered questions from the audience.