Location: Detroit, Michigan
Employee Start Date: 11/01/2021
DADF-Delphine-Alfred Duncan Foundation for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing is seeking a Fundraising Volunteer to join our team of professionals. We are eager every day to recruit people who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing to volunteer and promoting our organization to receive monies through fundraising. The Fundraising Volunteer will team up with an expert Fundraiser and another team member in the organization. The Fundraising Volunteer is responsible to coordinate volunteer programs and activities along fundraising as well.
Deadline to Apply: 10/31/2021
- Coordinate placement of volunteers at Comerica Park, Little Cesar Arena, Ford Field, and University of Michigan Stadium
- Provide general support to volunteers.
- Inventory Control
- Track and evaluate volunteer’s work
- Handle all the events.
- Fluent in American Sign Language
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Have a reliable transportation/ or own a vehicle.
Additional Notes: Starting at 15/hr. Please include your resume in the email. Any questions about the job should be directed to SBeyer@bhis3.com
Email your application by clicking here.