Location: College Park, Pennsylvania
Our state-of-the-art dental practice is searching for a detail-oriented and compassionate Certified Dental Assistant with an active x-ray license for our College Park, MD Office. The ideal candidate for this position has exceptional communication skills with a focus on customer service and patient comfort. We are backed by the country's leading dental support organization which allows our practitioners to focus on providing patient-centric and clinically excellent care.
What Simply Beautiful Smiles Offers you:
• Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
• Modern offices equipped with the latest dental technology
• Teaching environment with succession planning and tuition reimbursement
• Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision)
• 401(k) Savings Plan
What you can offer Simply Beautiful Smiles:
• Work with patients to make them comfortable and prepare them for treatment.
• Collection and recording of patient health histories.
• Accurately recording dental records to completely reflect the nature of the contact, the condition of the patient and the care or treatment provided.
• Dental charting.
• Educate and review dental treatment options, including billing and payment options
• Sterilize dental instruments.
• Preparation of dental materials, cements, composites, impression materials, etc.
• Taking dental x-rays (must be licensed in the state)
• Prevention and management of dental medical emergencies.
• Active Dental X-Ray License for the state in which you are working
• American Sign Language (ASL) X-Ray Certifications
• CDA is required
• Experience working with patients in a dental office
• Must be able to work in our office
• Flexible schedule
Deadline to Apply: 07/30/2022
- Work with patients to make them comfortable and prepare them for treatment.
- Certified Dental Assistant License
See full description of the job and apply by clicking here.