Location: White Plains, New York
Employee Start Date: 10/01/2022
The Director of Facilities is responsible for coordinating and managing the planning, design, and construction program for the school in accordance with legal and educational requirements. Oversees all project planning, budgets, design, and construction, including responsibility for educational specifications, real estate, and environmental services.
Deadline to Apply: 09/09/2022
- Supervises the overall functions of the maintenance and repairs of the buildings and grounds in accordance with all NYSD, local, state, and federal laws, rules, and regulations
- Develops, directs, and maintains an ongoing preventive maintenance program to ensure its effectiveness and efficiency for all of the school buildings and grounds
- Works with the Superintendent to develop and maintain a plan for capital improvements on campus and oversee implementation thereof
- Please visit our website for a complete list of duties and responsibilities
- Experience in and knowledge of facilities planning, construction, operation, and maintenance management
- Preferred related experience in and knowledge of state and local laws and regulations along with school facilities planning
- Please visit our website for a complete list of requirements and qualifications
Additional Notes: Salary: Commensurate with experience
See full description of the job and apply by clicking here.