Organization: Metro Deaf School
Location: St. Paul, MinnesotaDeadline to Apply: 03/27/2023
Employee Start Date: 08/17/2023
Assists and supports students and teacher(s) with classroom and school activities. Reports to assigned Classroom Teacher/s and Team Leader/s.
- Provides the teacher with more time to instruct effectively and efficiently.
- Provides a safer, more effective learning environment for the students.
- Maintains a positive attitude and style in dealing with others in a manner that contributes to the overall public relations of Metro Deaf School.
- Demonstrates appropriate and effective interpersonal relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Two years study at an institution of higher education OR Associate Degree or higher OR successful completion of paraprofessional portfolio.
- Experience working with children ages 3-18
- Ability to work in teams
- Reliable and flexible
- Proficiency in and knowledge of ASL and written English