Remote: YesDeadline to Apply: 11/30/2023
At SignGlasses we provide interpreting services, captioning services, and platform scheduling services specialized for business, engineering, education, medical and healthcare, legal, and more.
As an Account Executive your primary responsibility is to identify opportunities that drive revenue growth by using lead generation strategies, strategic sales planning, nurturing and negotiation tactics, customer service and retention techniques while using your best judgment with your overall time management to optimize performance. You will be responsible for establishing solid relationships with new prospects as well as supporting the maintenance of strong relationships with existing accounts.
- Data mining/discover new leads/place cold calls
- Create and maintain an organized sales pipeline
- Qualify leads
- Negotiate contracts
- Demonstrate products
- Develop and present sales pitches
- Work within an established CRM system
- Setup company exhibits and attend trade shows
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in English and American Sign Language
- Ability to manage multiple negotiations while seeking new opportunities
- Ability to understand potential customer’s needs to negotiate costs and services
- Works well in virtual group setting
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Able to manage time effectively and independently
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of video remote interpreting services
See full description of the job and apply by clicking here.