Connecting Deaf People with Employment Opportunities
Find Work or Career Advancement with CSD Works
Accessibility in the Workplace!
How CSD Works for Deaf People
We partner with your local VR Counselor to identify barriers, strengths, resources, abilities, and interests to build a plan for your next job and/or career advancement.
Empowering Deaf People with Resources
• We assist in identifying vocational options.
• We evaluate your support needs in an actual work environment.
• We work with you to explore career interests, aptitudes, and skills; and formulate immediate and long-term work/career goals.
To prepare for, obtain,
and retain employment!
• Assist with your schedule to efficiently search for jobs
• Create your cover letter,
resumé, and portfolio
• Learn interview techniques
Make a career plan with steps
for an effective job search!
• Establish short and long term goals
• Assess interests, skills,
• Identify current job openings and match with employers
PLACEMENT & RETENTION
Let us help you with
your career placement!
• Get noticed faster with
our network of employers
• 30-90 days post-hire evaluation
• Provide resources to ensure a successful placement
CSD Works has Helped Deaf People Succeed!
for new work!
How CSD Works for Employers
Companies looking to hire Deaf people are empowered with tools and resources for a smooth hiring process and accessible work environment!
Plus workplace assessment
for current and future needs.
Ensure a smooth interview
process with an interpreter.